Rexanilator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rexanilator Server Forums

HomeHome  Forum PortalForum Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those who are interested...

Go down 
+14
Aiko Hizami
Paula Ines
Delita
Arni The paladin
War Junkie
Master Tritanium
Haggard
Miss Lois
Chinua
Rexanilator
Aviater
Death Eater
Abole
Rotten Dog
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paula Ines

Paula Ines

For those who are interested... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:47 pm

perhaps you are not doing it right O.O

Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Use this link to download the ip changer from otland

OTLAND IP CHANGER

You have to connect the IP Changer to where your Tibia Client 9.1 is located. I recommend that you download it from tibiaclient.com and save it to a new directory.

Make sure you tell it that you are using 9.1 and then it is 7171 and rexanilator.net

Simple...

Also - when you shut down this particular IP changer - it actually stays on in your icons on the bottom right and so if you try to reclick the icon - it will do nothing because it is already running.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hizami

Aiko Hizami

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:49 pm

So easy than Delita can do it~~~~! cat
For those who are interested... - Page 2 Todora10

(nothing personal srs tongue)

thats the link below for ya
I love you
http://otland.net/f19/otland-ip-changer-134369/

Last edited by aiko hazami on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuffffff)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinomoto1990
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:54 pm

lol!

The link was hidden under OTLAND IP CHANGER - you click it and it goes there... Laughing

If you are on the server and helping with looking for bugs and such - we need to know so that we can add you to the private discussion boards where we post all the bugs and such so that we can make repairs and updates.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hizami

Aiko Hizami

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am

suuure, i've tons of things 2report... liiiiiiiiike srsly Embarassed
Back to top Go down
War Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 am

yeah. ive also found afew map bugs and other things
Back to top Go down
Ryan Shecckler

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:01 am

rexanilator.net doesnt work, and the ip/page delita post neither.. AND I WANT TO CONNECT PLEASEE ANSWERSSS
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 am

Ryan Shecckler wrote:
rexanilator.net doesnt work, and the ip/page delita post neither.. AND I WANT TO CONNECT PLEASEE ANSWERSSS

I am still working on the domain forwarding...and apparently there are still glitches. I'll look at it...but the ip that delita listed does work to connect to the game - but for some reason my website is down...I need to look into that.
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

rexanilator.net is back up and running...that was an interesting bug...I'll have to figure out how to prevent that in the future.

Thanks for playing
Back to top Go down
Aiko Hizami

Aiko Hizami

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm

bug??????? Neutral
i thought you were updating it
maybe i hope 2 much ^0^
jk jk jk jk
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

so right now im playing rex.... but i cant find aladdin in "farmine"
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

he is at the magic carpet in farmine...
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Rotten Dog wrote:
he is at the magic carpet in farmine...

Dude I didn't know where the carpet guy was when I first started rl tibia again haha was like whaaaat where are you Sad
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yes, but is fun to mess with people sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 pm

I think you should maybe put him in the center of Farmine i.e where that npc who gives you the quest 'the new frontier' normally is Razz
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:00 am

coming soon
Back to top Go down
Master Tritanium

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 pm

After playing a l'il bit, I foud those things that you could look at !
1- Donor boots doesn't work
2- Objects to obtain a mount doesn't work
3- Exori gran frigo hits less than exori frigo and exori max frigo hits about the same as exori frigo(same for tera strikes)

I'll edit this post if i find other stuff Razz

Last edited by Master Tritanium on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
War Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:37 am

Rotten Dog wrote:

The server will also be a "slower" server and not a "war" server with fast experience and such.

Rotten Dog

have you realised maybe they want the stuff this way? besides spells hitting more/less
Back to top Go down
Delita

Delita

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:45 am

WE'RE SUPPOSED TO FIND BUGS OKI GOLIN

While we are at it, exura gran ico heals about same as exura ico, and exori gran ico doesn't share the "attack cooldown" icon, so this bug allows you to cast another attacking spell right after it, oh and this spell is also not supposed to have any range.
Back to top Go down
Master Tritanium

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 am

War Junkie wrote:
Rotten Dog wrote:

The server will also be a "slower" server and not a "war" server with fast experience and such.

Rotten Dog

have you realised maybe they want the stuff this way? besides spells hitting more/less

forgot this xD sowwy :/
Back to top Go down
Death Eater

Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:13 pm

mmmmm well today was the autumn patch so tibia now runs on client 9.2 so i cannot play the server atm, does anyone know a site where i could download the 9.1 client?
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:45 pm

tibiaclients.com has all the clients -

go to vapus.net and make a custom client

Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm

The server is not "officially up" at the moment...it is still being built and tested. You are welcome to come in and "test" or mess around - but I'm not going to take the time to look up forgotten passwords - which is actually impossible now since they are encrypted. You will have to get your recovery key and use it - otherwise - all is lost.

Anyways - its just as easy to make a new character since at the end of the day - they will all be deleted.

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Mageboy Billy

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

Glad to see things back up! I've been busy lately but when it's up and running again I'll be coming online!
Back to top Go down
Arazthoryx 2

Arazthoryx 2

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 pm

IM BACK AN HERE TO HELP Very Happy! LETS ROCK AGAIN BOYS AND GIRLS! WOOT WOOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who are interested...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rexanilator :: Rexanilator :: Announcements-
Jump to: