Rexanilator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rexanilator Server Forums

HomeHome  Forum PortalForum Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those who are interested...

Go down 
+14
Aiko Hizami
Paula Ines
Delita
Arni The paladin
War Junkie
Master Tritanium
Haggard
Miss Lois
Chinua
Rexanilator
Aviater
Death Eater
Abole
Rotten Dog
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

For those who are interested... Empty
PostSubject: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

I've been working through the map - I have started it all over and have placed only Fetus mapping on to the map. It will be a much smaller map - but will be better to start out with.

I am working on the coding of the server and it will be a 9.10 server. Still have lots of work to do - but if you are bored and want to help do some testing and such...then you can message me and if I think you can help - I'll give you the code to get online.

The server will not be relaunched until it is ready to go and then any future updates will come a little at a time.

The server will also be a "slower" server and not a "war" server with fast experience and such.

Anyways - I have had some free time lately and that is what I'm working on at the moment.

Hope everyone is doing well and maybe one day we can come back on Rexanilator and have some more fun.

Rotten Dog
Back to top Go down
Abole

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

i can come on and test

just msg me on fidera whenever
Back to top Go down
Death Eater

Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Abole wrote:
i can come on and test

just msg me on fidera whenever

+1

great to see these on Very Happy

since its 9.10 will u have mounts?
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I'll help out if I can/when I can

andrewpower93@hotmail.co.uk

/\ jus email meee Smile
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Yep - mounts work...

Money auto stacks....

The new monsters are available as well as the new items...

I really want to make sure its all up and running before we get it going this time.

Part of the problem last time was that I bought too much code and map and tried to expand in so many ways and some stuff worked and some didn't and the workload got ahead of me. This time - not going to do it that way!

I'll contact you...soon.
Back to top Go down
Death Eater

Death Eater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 pm

when do u think the server will be up and running?
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 pm

when it is ready.... Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aviater

Aviater

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I kinda missed the sarcasm :')
Back to top Go down
Rexanilator
Admin
Rexanilator

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 am

Forums are completely cleaned out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rexanilator.com
Chinua

Chinua

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Awow!

Count me inn Smile

Let me know if ya need any help, you can contact me through here if you wish
Back to top Go down
Miss Lois

Miss Lois

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I'll be helping in anyways I can Razz
Right now i'm just checking out the Map
Back to top Go down
Haggard

Haggard

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Master Tritanium

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 am

I can help ! just send me a private message =D
Back to top Go down
War Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 am

i can help aswell haha
leave me a msg on here if you want
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm

If you want to get on and help look for bugs, etc...you can go to rexanilator.net and make a character.

Please remember that we are working on the server and it should not be considered as ready to go and is not always ONLINE at the moment. There will be some spawns not spawnned yet and some quests not completed...we are slowly working through those things.

If you are helping - please leave a note so we can give you access to the boards where we are posting bugs and issues, etc...

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 am

affraid affraid so i have 1 question around at what time the server is going to be on... i try today but say is off... Sad
Back to top Go down
Delita

Delita

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:59 pm

It is on right now, they're just using a different IP.

Go to http://66.232.118.177/ and make an account/character, use the same IP to connect to the server with, port 7171.

Back to top Go down
War Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:46 pm

where do you get a 9.10 ip changer?
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

yeah where i can get the protocol 9.10???? i wanna playyy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delita

Delita

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Don't make my mistake to try and download a random IP changer, got hacked and lost over 2kk worth of stuff.. >.<

A trustworthy IP changer, the one Rex is using and the one I am using atm would be the one from OTland.net

You'd need to register though, but it is worth it, and their IP changer also comes with a multi-client.
Back to top Go down
War Junkie

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:33 pm

found it. thx Razz

Last edited by War Junkie on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:04 pm

guys i really want to play this server but i cant use otland ip changer Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... i dnt know why my computer detect some problems so... im going to try again later.... good luck guys and if u guys need some help u know always i can help u...

cheers cheers
HAIL REXANILATOR
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rotten Dog

Rotten Dog

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 pm

some anti-virus programs don't like ip changers...it kills them...

also make your character through the website - rexanilator.net - it is the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:56 pm

i already have a character on the web site....
Back to top Go down
Arni The paladin

Arni The paladin

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 pm

and is not my anti-virus... is just the ip changer cant change my tibia...
i dnt know if u guys can understand me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who are interested...   For those who are interested... Empty

Back to top Go down

For those who are interested...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rexanilator :: Rexanilator :: Announcements-
Jump to: